Hi everyone

Found out yesterday that the production of the civic I ordered has been pushed back to December 14th. I'm not very happy about it, now i'm thinking about getting the EX model instead of the EX-L because I can get that one sooner. I will install the Rosen nav and intertainment system in the EX but I won't know until monday if the system is available for the 2012 civic. If it's not then I'm not sure what I'll do. The elantra is awfully tempting now.

so they're saying it is actually being MADE on the 14th, and then it'll be delivered to your dealership? Or, your dealership will have it on the 14th? Obviously it's your choice on what you pick up. Was leather or navigation the main reason you wanted to go with the ex-l, or ?

Leather not really, but I wanted nav because of the xm radio, ipod feature and that I didn't have to hook up my nav unit in the window anymore. Production on the 14th so who knows when it will be at the dealership.

Yahoo, my dealer called and told me that my car is finally in. I won't be picking it up until December 10th because they have to put the stuff I asked for on the car and the fact that I live 2 and a half hour from the dealer. I hope there is not a snow storm on the 10th, I will post picks when I get the car.

that's great news... what options are you having them add to the car?

The dealer is puttin the following: remote starter, block heater, window deflectors, all weather mats and winter tires. I think that's it.

From northern Ontario, Canada. We had a snow storm today, I put the plow on my 4 wheeler and away I plowed, it was fun. I hope it doesn't snow when I go pick up my civic eventhough they are calling for snow. I didn't put my winter tires on the van because i'm selling them seperately, my wife is all worried, i'll just take my time driving.

I have a picture of the car but as I upload it, I get the error that it's too big. How do I make it smaller so that I can upload it?

image must be pretty big, as I think the limit is at 3 megs right now.
http://imageshack.us/ - upload and pm me the link it gives you, or paste here. I can always resize it further

Back