Hi everyone

here you go :thumb: looks chilly

carys.jpg

Thanks, it was not too cold but a big snow storm closed the highway and I had to stay overnight in the Sault where I bought the car. The next day I drove it through slush, ice and snow. The car felt very stable in all those conditions so I was very happy since my odyssey was also very stable. It helped that I got the dealer to put blizzaks winter tires on the car. So far I'm very happy with it and it's a lot cheaper on gas than my odyssey was.

nice choice with getting the winter tires put on from the start

Damn, my car is just a month old and the battery is already dead. Had to get the car boosted today and it's not keeping a charge. My problem is that the dealer is 230 kms from where I live, I hope they can ship me a new battery without me having to go there. I'll have to take a day off work to go, now my wife doesn't have her car to get to work, kinda sucks.

have you been driving the car daily...or has it been sitting outside, or..?

Driving daily and sits in my garage every night. I noticed that the battery seemed to be weak when I took the car 2 days ago, but I hardly drive it so I wasn't sure but now I am.

I wondered that also, but I don't see anything being on. Well the car will be parked until I get a new battery from the dealer. I hope I can get them to ship one because I don't plan on going to see the dealer for a month or more.

have you done any lighting mods, or anything like that?

I just put stronger high beam lights but never used them, everything else is stock.

like you put HID's on the car, or you just put different bulbs in?

have you talked to honda about getting a replacement?

I will do that today, I know they will replace it, I just hope that they can ship it to me because I don't want to take a day off work just for a new battery. It's a 5 hour drive to the dealer and back.

The dealer is shipping a battery to me today, i'll get it tonight or tomorrow. Hopefull that's all that there is wrong with it and not something that is draining the battery. Damn I wonder if it's my weathertech floormats lol.

Now I'm wondering if the remote starter that the dealer installed might be draining the battery. Forgot about the remote starter.

Once you get your new battery, make a trip to either the dealership or a place like autozone. Have them test your battery, and have them see if you've got some type of parasitic battery drain.

I will do that as soon as I can. I have another problem which I will post on a different thread.

Back