Honda 2012 lx

louisaagsalon

Hi! I've had this car for about 2 years now. I finally decided to modify it. Any suggestions?

4aguheza.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Also, we can suggest a lot of different directions to go in, but, what do you want out of the car?

I mean, do you need mileage? DD? Track? Looks?

Give us an idea of where you want to go with the car and we can help point you in the right direction.

On a 2012 LX, the first thing I would recommend is a Progress 22mm rear sway bar upgrade.

Wheels and tires are another great way to go to improve the looks and handling capabilities of your car as well.

Lowering springs or coilover suspension upgrades are another consideration as well. Lots of cars look great with just a simple drop on stock wheels.

welcome!

the 22mm rsb is a must its like night and day

I'm going for looks. I am already looking into a lot of mods for my car. I recently bought a hood grill. I'm wanting to change my headlights also which I'm saving up for lol

umm just curious... I know the lx did not come with fog lights on the front bumper.. Is there any way to drill a hole or something? Or just get an ex bumper?

Yes I also want to lower my car, any coilover brand suggestions? & rims? I want vossen but I know they don't make 18"

If anybody has pics of their lx or anything that will help me mod my car. Pls share. Thank you!!! :)

socal's rule of thumb is, #1 lower your car #2 wheels... then everything else..

and like women with handbags, cheap rims makes your car looks cheap

my 2012 civic lx when it's lowered & rims team3d lx 1.jpg

with projectors & modulo grill
team3d lx.jpg

Last edited:
always go for the big things that makes real impact... don't waste your money on fog lights, use it towards a better wheels..

i have no fog lights, the car still ok to me....
team3d lx 2.jpg

Back