Honda-Fan's Silver Machine

Okay. It's really hard to get a good shot of it, but I had some exhaust surgery done at the ol' Muffler joint. They cut about 2 inches off of the straight pipe section to relax the overall exhaust a bit. It also makes it sit properly in that little recess. The overall cost was about 40 dollars.

No rattlin' for me! Also yes, still dirty. I'mma wash it soon.

IMG_20191022_190350.jpg

potholes and road construction- means stock wheels and stock suspension beat fancy rims and lowered cars every time.:rotfl:

I remember from another thread where users were talking about an acoustic bass

Question about all-motor add ons:

I've been kinda looking into this as an option for my car for maybe next year. Does upgrading the throttlebody and all of its supporting mods ( Fuel Injectors, Manifolds, etc.) add discernible power? I'm not looking for a lot, but since I've begun doing cosmetic stuff-- I've kinda wanted to go further.

vitviper tested a few larger throttle bodies and didn't get any gains from them. He said the oem throttle body was not a bottleneck

i feel like the rbc intake is a waste of money for a daily driver. seems like you lose too much low end power to make it worth the money to change it. i think the main benefit of doing the swap is for looks. although steve from etunez has told me if you want 200hp all motor you basically have to do the swap, but then i read a lot of people getting there without the swap. lots of difference of opinions.

Ok, acuity air filter kit check, 3" exhaust and down pipe check other mods no. But is 3" exhaust best for street driving?

i feel like the rbc intake is a waste of money for a daily driver. seems like you lose too much low end power to make it worth the money to change it. i think the main benefit of doing the swap is for looks. although steve from etunez has told me if you want 200hp all motor you basically have to do the swap, but then i read a lot of people getting there without the swap. lots of difference of opinions.
I made 200 whp without the RBC swap I eventually did the swap but I also was going boosted. I definitely could feel a difference at the lower end with the RBC intake manifold.

Back