Honda-Fan's Silver Machine

The 9th gen Honda Accord came with the the K24W it is not the same as the K24Z7 motor in the 9th gen SI still a K24 but different guts and bolt ons.

My transmission has held up well but I would definitely stay around 350-400 whp until you can get a gear set 1-4th. You will definitely need the clutch and flywheel regardless.

I would guess that the metal was not too good, I am all ways fascinated by advances in different metals, my favorite is Titanium- strong and light but maybe not good for a tranny.

I would guess that the metal was not too good, I am all ways fascinated by advances in different metals, my favorite is Titanium- strong and light but maybe not good for a tranny.

Not a good quality aftermarket final drive. It was a SRR final drive for a D series on high boost that actually lasted longer than expected.

Ouch!! Well, let me add a gear set to the parts list. I don't think I'll go too much further than 300--

...but then there's a part of me that wants vengeance.

I love my rbc. But I would go sk2 manifold if I did it again. When I’m racing/driving hard I’m not at low rpm’s so the loss of power doesn’t bother me. It’s not like I’m full throttle every time I leave a stop light or driving around town. But I also don’t dd my si anymore. But trust me my si picks up plenty out of low rpm and I’ve raced dudes who are fbo on 91 with a stock manifold and it didn’t end well for them.

You mean bouncing off the rev limiter the entire red light in anticipation for it to switch to green right?

Not a good quality aftermarket final drive. It was a SRR final drive for a D series on high boost that actually lasted longer than expected.
What is it made out of? I would think a specially high strength steel would be best in a tranny.

possibly the MSP would give you a ticket-they need more money I heard
maybe I should just hand them $200 and say if they don't stop me
they get another $200 at Christmas time, seems like they like cash no checks, when they got my $85:rotfl:Free Pizza for everyone.

Ouch!! Well, let me add a gear set to the parts list. I don't think I'll go too much further than 300--

...but then there's a part of me that wants vengeance.
Ya, if you get a turbo kit You will be over 300- I would shoot for 350HP in a 3,000 cars that's plenty.

Got new OEM-swap rear shocks and an alignment. If I could liken my car's ride to another experience it would be the first couple of chews on a fresh stick of Fruit Stripe gum.

Even though there's only a handful of OEM suspension swap options anyway, I'd recommend the KYBs. The new Westlakes are for Grandma's Impala.

Where's my Westlake sponsorship at!? I stan for these tires HARD.

IMG_20200103_170420.jpg

Had a set of directional westlakes on my 2012 LX sport years ago. Tires worked well. Although one tire was a goodride. Same tires.

Had a set of directional westlakes on my 2012 LX sport years ago. Tires worked well. Although one tire was a goodride. Same tires.

My LX came from the dealer with Windforce RP18s, which I'm 90% sure are the same tire as the Westlake RP18. I'd love to have a tire called 'Goodride' though, that would warrant some tire lettering. :D

These are the ones I had.
Screenshot-20200105-095617.png

Reminds me of the Michelin hydroedge tire design

A7D1859C-4BB9-4C32-B40E-78E34C30B645.jpeg

Back