Honda-Fan's Silver Machine

@fahnix I've short listed the cricut maker maybe you can help me out. Sorry for being off topic. I'm looking to get a vinyl cutter and the maker is my preferred choice. The only thing is that it's out of stock. I've seen it on amazon that it will be back in on the 27th of feb. I have heard that it's a real money saver if you go with bundles. Any thoughts on this?
After going through dozens of sites i've found a decent site for bundles. Should I get the everything one or just the basic will do? Any points and hints are welcome.

@fahnix I've short listed the cricut maker maybe you can help me out. Sorry for being off topic. I'm looking to get a vinyl cutter and the maker is my preferred choice. The only thing is that it's out of stock. I've seen it on amazon that it will be back in on the 27th of feb. I have heard that it's a real money saver if you go with bundles. Any thoughts on this?
After going through dozens of sites i've found a decent site for bundles. Should I get the everything one or just the basic will do? Any points and hints are welcome.
Sorry, I'm just a shill for the lady. She's the maker. I'm always in the camp of spend less though. Is the bundle really a deal if you get **** you're not gonna use? Prime day is when upgraded her to the maker from the explore air I think it was.

@Honda-Fan - When's the supercharger going on?

Are they still making kits?? I know they make a Kraftwerks Turbo kit for the R18 -- but that would be with a total swap at this point; My engine's probably too old to boost now :(.

However, I'll keep the chassis for a good while -- so no telling what's going in next :rotfl:

Is it going to hang off your car?

It's hanging in my car! Now my passengers have something to hang onto when I take corners at 15 mph! :rotfl:

PXL_20210519_211658136.jpg

Ain't legit unless you stole it from the train. :giggle:

I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GONNA SAY THAT :rotfl:

I had to get this one because all the real ones were sold out!

I'm not gonna stop searching, though-- if I spy a real one removed from a train, I am impulse buying.

No. Looks like a good place to tie her hands to.

200.gif

Unfortunately, I’ll be the first in line. I can’t stand how over stylized and all the swooping lines on all these aftermarket wheels.
Really?

But you like the big wing and all that red pin stripping... smh :think: :haysmiley:

Back