Honda Running .9% Interest For 60 Months

well they are similar in respects...

tsx v6

V6 5-Spd AT $35,150 / 3.5L V6 280 HP 19 / 28 mpg

=========

accord
ex-l v6

EX-L V-6 5-Spd AT $29,430 / 3.5L V6 271 HP 20 / 30 mpg

unless you're thinking about doing the 4cyl in either version?

you may want to ask the people at acuraworld, or read some comments there. Granted it may be somewhat biased
http://tsx.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=780375

Actually I was looking at the 4cyl on the tsx just to keep it around the same price as the accord v6 so i know theres gonna be the difference in power

This is going to be a hard decision to make tomorrow. So 3 options, 1 keep my si, 2 Accord V6 EX-L, 3 TSX I4 non tech

:hyper: in for decision! - btw acura has a few lease specials on the tsx I see (if that's any interest to you).

2011 TSX 5 Speed Automatic Featured Special Lease -
Zero Due at Lease Signing
$0 down payment,
$0 security deposit,
$0 first month's payment,
$0 due at lease signingExcludes taxes, titles and fees. $380.00 a month for 35 months thereafter. For well-qualified buyers.

///
2011 TSX 5 Speed Automatic V-6 Featured Special Lease -
Zero Due at Lease Signing
$0 down payment,
$0 security deposit,
$0 first month's payment,
$0 due at lease signing. Excludes taxes, titles and fees. $480.00 a month for 35 months thereafter. For well-qualified buyers.

//
2011 TSX 5 Speed Automatic Featured Special Lease
$329.00 per month for 36 months.
$2,499.00 total due at signing.
Includes down payment with no security deposit. Excludes taxes, titles and fees. For well qualified buyers.

//
2011 TSX 5 Speed Automatic V-6 Featured Special Lease
$429.00 per month for 36 months.
$2,999.00 total due at signing. Includes down payment with no security deposit. Excludes taxes, titles and fees. For well qualified buyers.
http://www.acura.com/tools/shopping/currentoffers.aspx

had 53 new Hondas in stock as of Friday evening 730PM when i left..... as of NOW, only 26 remaining. SCARY STUFF :omg:

0.9% APR is working very well. but not having the inventory to support the demand is very nerve-wracking. :ohnoes:

i've already done 4 dealer trades today. 3 were mine, 1 was the other dealer's. i'm going to be BEAT after this day ends :sleep:

Yeah, I forgot about that. That was the only option I wanted. I didn't even want the EX-L I wanted the Ex with cloth interior but they said they couldn't locate one within 250 miles.

that sounds about right........... i know from experience, believe me! :surrender:

Well I have decided not to get the Accord, I just don't think I will be happy with it in the long run. As for the TSX they wouldn't offer enough on trade and if I got what I wanted on trade I had to choose from what they had on the lot and they didn't have anything I liked. My other option was to lease one I liked but it was a tech package and I didn't want it and also I am not too sure about leasing. On the other hand I am looking at a Pilot EX-L 2WD now but only have until close tomorrow to decide.

sorry to hear you didn't have luck today :sadface: Even with one dealer offering you more for your car, you'd think another dealer would work with you to TRY to match it at least. I guess they didn't need the sale that bad. I don't know how far the next closest acura dealer is, but maybe drive further to see if they'll beat the previous?

the next one is about 40-50 miles away. I doubt I am going to do anything now with it. I am going to test drive a pilot to see what I think about it. Like I said I doubt I will do anything. Might as well just pay mine off and be done with it all.

I don't know how many kids you have, or how much room you need, but a crv is surprisingly roomy inside. The rear seats slide some back and forth for additional legroom, and the seats flip forward for more room if you have to haul stuff. Obviously not as big as the pilot, - idk if you need 3 rows of seating or are really concerned with gas mileage.

No kids now but planning on near future. I have been wanting an suv for a while now but just never thought of looking at one. I like the fact the crv is smaller but I am just not crazy about the looks of it. Gas mileage shouldn't be too much more of an issue, from what I figured up with the difference of cost in premium and regular and how many miles I drive a month and how many times it would take filling up compared to what I do now its not but about 20-30 bucks difference a month. Plus my insurance isn't going to be affected.

Back