Houston 9th Crew!

Dammit!!! Why must you be so far. I got the coffee and cars. On cruises and I'm the only 9th gen civic. I tried to introduce me self and make friends with the 8th gen guys(6-7) but the shunned my like charley the unicorn

Your in the houston area?

Why can't you cool people be where I'm at so I can go to the meets?! Hey Houston John! It's me "MugenSi" in case you couldn't tell glad to have you on here!

Why can't you cool people be where I'm at so I can go to the meets?! Hey Houston John! It's me "MugenSi" in case you couldn't tell glad to have you on here!

Mugen! I didn't know that was you :D thanks for the welcome I'm glad to be aboard!

Maybe you should start your own group?! That's what I did and I found some amazing people!

Car meets should be a relaxing event to take your mind off of daily life and share with people with the same interest. If its a major hassle to make it to the meet, I usually tell them don't come and that there is always more. This stuff is a hobby and not life. For those who has the opportunity to make it out is a chance for them to grow, learn, and experience new aspects and outlooks no matter what age you are. And eventually when you have a group that you can call family and close friends.

I should rephrase that. There are several 9th gen civics around but none of them are interested in the import scene or tuning. There one gentleman who lives in the same area I do with a dyno blue si just like mine and I've stopped to talk to him and he had 0 interest

Back