Houston 9th Crew!

I should rephrase that. There are several 9th gen civics around but none of them are interested in the import scene or tuning. There one gentleman who lives in the same area I do with a dyno blue si just like mine and I've stopped to talk to him and he had 0 interest

Sucks for him!

I should rephrase that. There are several 9th gen civics around but none of them are interested in the import scene or tuning. There one gentleman who lives in the same area I do with a dyno blue si just like mine and I've stopped to talk to him and he had 0 interest

Really? Who buys an Si and doesn't like the car scene? Lol that's a first.

And AD that's true! It's about having a good time and sharing a hobby we all enjoy, cars!

Scione if you make it to the meet on the 24th your in! Lol

Isn't there a meet coming up on the 24th? Who's going? I'm planning on making it.

Yes we have a meet on the 24th at Bear Creek. Everyone will be there including the 8thgen community and Original Society along with Club Lexus. It's a BBQ so if you could help pitch in that would be appreciated!

An engagement party far from where you live???? is family throwing it or something? dang man

Back