How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

Perhaps a new thread for this? Figured anyone shopping around might like to know: 2013 LX auto (sedan) $17800.

19200 OTD.

Got $500 off intensive + 0.9% APR

Last edited:
2012 Civic Sedan EX for $17,499 with 0.9% financing, had 61 miles at the time. Forgot to add mine to this list when I joined...Purchased it in November of 2012.

Bought a used 2011 si with 15k miles for $18900 and after taxes and extended warranty and including the interest I would've paid just over $23,000. BUT! The headgasket blew within 24hrs of me buying it so I got hooked up with my 2012 si.. Never even had an interest in one.

I ended up getting to choose the color I wanted (of course I chose the rarest, SOP)
Lower interest rate
Extended 8/80000 mile bumper to bumper warranty
8/80000 wheel warranty
Any HFP parts whenever I want for employee pricing

They worked it out to where I pay right at $23k including taxes and interest for my Si. It's a coupe without nav.

So when it's all said and done I got more warranty time,lower interest rate and a brand new car that I had special ordered bc of the color choice for less than a used car a year older.. I got lucky.

I scored an end of year deal at end of business on the 31st. New 2013 LX auto sedan for 16k plus TTL. Nearly 4k off sticker (19,755) when doc fee is taken off. This is $1k lower than the lowest Truecar price. Apparently caught the dealer the day they hit their incentive target and was going to collect the $3k on any additional sales. That plus Dealercash of $800 means they still made a good profit on the transaction. Dealers in the area still had good selection of 2013 and a few 2014. Currently have a 2006 EX and could not be more satisfied. I would have considered the CVT '14 model, Corolla, or Elantra/Forte but for the price couldn't imagine beating this value.

P.S. I am watching TrueCar to see if and when my purchase gets listed. I have noticed lower prices being added.

Last edited:
I scored an end of year deal at end of business on the 31st. New 2013 LX auto sedan for 16k plus TTL. Nearly 4k off sticker (19,755) when doc fee is taken off. This is $1k lower than the lowest Truecar price. Apparently caught the dealer the day they hit their incentive target and was going to collect the $3k on any additional sales. That plus Dealercash of $800 means they still made a good profit on the transaction. Dealers in the area still had good selection of 2013 and a few 2014. Currently have a 2006 EX and could not be more satisfied. I would have considered the CVT '14 model, Corolla, or Elantra/Forte but for the price couldn't imagine beating this value.

killer deal.... welcome to the site. pics?

I can't belive how cheap cars are outside of western Canada. 2012 si sedan with navi was $33,400 all said and done. A buddy of mine bought a used 12 si a couple months ago for $21,000

I can't belive how cheap cars are outside of western Canada. 2012 si sedan with navi was $33,400 all said and done. A buddy of mine bought a used 12 si a couple months ago for $21,000

Yeah Cdn car prices are so much higher than the US. There is only the one trim of Si in Canada and sticker is just under 30k.

I paid 27 out the door for my so (Canada) which considering prices I've seen listed was a steal

killer deal.... welcome to the site. pics?
Given the cold here in Michigan, it is not convenient to get an outside picture. Here is a quick shot from the garage. You will notice two Civics because when picking up the original, the dealership still had incentives to claim so we traded the wife's '06 for a good trade value plus the same original LX price. Luckily timing plus being able to close the sale and take delivery the same day paid off.
IMAG0625.jpg

Hate to do this,because I don't want to come off boasting, but I haven't shared it anywhere else yet. Picked up a 2012 SI coupe DBP with 14,900 miles from a semi-local dealer. I know the guy, and that helped me cut down on the title and tag fees. Ended up giving me the car OTD for what he was asking for it.

$16,800

Back