DIY How to Change Headlights - Video DIY

Could we get someone here who has modded these specific headlights on here please? Meaning, someone who has put proper lenses in these. I'm sure the scatter on these are wretched lol

Could we get someone here who has modded these specific headlights on here please? Meaning, someone who has put proper lenses in these. I'm sure the scatter on these are wretched lol
Check out the Lighting DIY thread. There are at least 2 or 3 good ones. @webby even sells good ones for an excellent price if you want to retrofit yourself.

Check out the Lighting DIY thread. There are at least 2 or 3 good ones. @webby even sells good ones for an excellent price if you want to retrofit yourself.
I found those the other day but I wasn't sure if those proceedures applied the same to these housings as well. Thanks pauly

No problem. I think @323 has these exact headlights. I believe he replaced the halogen bulbs for HID bulbs.

323 and others have just placed hid bulbs into the projectors.

323 and others have just placed hid bulbs into the projectors.
Thank you sir, so no lense swap, I just buy these and a good HID setup and that's it? Bc these headlights are cheap and I was thinkin about gettin them, just wasn't sure if it was worth it

Sorry i just saw this now, yea you can pop the HIDs right in with no other mods needed, make sure to put the bulbs in upside down so that the beam doesnt sway to the right

Sorry i just saw this now, yea you can pop the HIDs right in with no other mods needed, make sure to put the bulbs in upside down so that the beam doesnt sway to the right
Cool thanks that's awesome!

there doesn't seem to be any good install videos or walk throughs for wiring up the LED bar. Currently have the lights installed but am striking out on successfully wiring them up to an auxiliary power source. My goal is to have them run independently when ever the car is on (regardless whether my actual lights are on or not.) I spliced both onto 14 ga wire at the moment with no sure path into the cabin. Any help or pointers is greatly appreciated.

there doesn't seem to be any good install videos or walk throughs for wiring up the LED bar. Currently have the lights installed but am striking out on successfully wiring them up to an auxiliary power source. My goal is to have them run independently when ever the car is on (regardless whether my actual lights are on or not.) I spliced both onto 14 ga wire at the moment with no sure path into the cabin. Any help or pointers is greatly appreciated.
You'll be essentially following this diy to wire the led independently instead of the fog wire.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-civic-si-independent-fogs-picture-heavy.6121/

Back