Illinois Chat Thread

I think we need to take roll call and do a serious date and time so we can get this ball rolling the season is deminishing quick lol

1. 9thgizzyguy :rockwoot:
2. 323
3. stilletto

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 323
BUMP !!!
Cmon i know theres more people lets get this going...... illinois wonder powers ACTIVATE !!! lol

Someone in a SOP FG4's been following me in my Abt Work Van throughout Long Grove/Lake Zurich. Member?

I saw a black 13 Si sedan this morning with IL plates driving through Kenosha, looked nice but wouldn't look over to me :-(. Anyone on the forum?

sorry for double post, dunno how to edit here.

There's a local group that gets a meet going sponsored by the city of lake zurich every tuesday from may 15th until the first week in september iirc. Its located at the kohl's/Culver's on 12 in Lake Zurich.

Tuesdays at 6:00 PM.
645 N Rand Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047

all makes and models are welcome, admission is free.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/CarShowsCruiseNights has more details
I'm from wauconda we should get a 9th gen meet by us.

well guys i went to the Naperville meet only like 8 civics showed up I showed up late and everyone was already at a restaurant eating we need to make another meet that everyone can go to for sure, Im going to the UTI torque meet in Lisle IL (at UTI) below is the link for it ill be there with my car hope to see some other 9th gens.

http://www.torquemeettour.com/chicago-illinois-2014/#.U10v19zoYfE

I saw a black 13 Si sedan this morning with IL plates driving through Kenosha, looked nice but wouldn't look over to me :-(. Anyone on the forum?
hey thats prolly my sister lol. did it have purple volks?

hey guys i just purchased new wheels for my 14 si coupe anybody know any cheap places for good tires?

so, who's done a transmission fluid change and or the CDV delete? i need to do both and might as well team up with someone who has an idea on what to do. anyone? bueller?

Back