• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Illinois Chat Thread

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
Hell yeah bro their awsome !
We gotta get dat ball goin lol

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
so wats up guys ????
any new info on the meet there on lake cook ??? :itsme:

turbojay

Sorry guys, I got real busy with work. The parking lot behind the Burger King is a good spot. Let's decide on a date and time.

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
ok well im usaully off on the weekends and weekdays im free after 5 so there u go for me lol

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
U guys rollin to dat jdmc thing on the 11th ???:eekdancesmiley: im getting ansey now cause last months was sick and i wanna get a good spot this time lol

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
BIG MEET !!!!!
Like BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIg !! lol

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
u should come bro i saw alot of mazda3s there last month

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
i was the only 9th si there dat day
my car was kinda lonley but at least when som1 said hey did u see the 9th civic si there wit the big eq in the back window ???
i know their talking about mine lol

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
Its being held in a toyota dealership out here in arlington Heights last month was about 400 spots but since it did so well they moved more cars so i heared about 8-900 spots now lol so BIIIIIIIIG !!! lol

9thgizzyguy

Vehicle Model
Civic si RR
Body Style
Coupe
Those are nice too
I had an 03 g35 it was awsome i regret selling it but when my daughter was born i had to do wat i had to do .