Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Not to sure going down the interstate and I guess something flew up and hit it. Hit at the top and cracked all the way to the bottom. Called insurance today and its costing me nothing. South Carolina law makes it where if you have comprehensive then you pay no deductible and it won't affect your premium, doesn't go against your insurance.

Not to sure going down the interstate and I guess something flew up and hit it. Hit at the top and cracked all the way to the bottom. Called insurance today and its costing me nothing. South Carolina law makes it where if you have comprehensive then you pay no deductible and it won't affect your premium, doesn't go against your insurance.

That sucks, but hopefully you can be back to new in no time.

Didn't do anything to my car but drive it but saw this sexiness at the dealership.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342650394.812808.jpg

They put on the rims (I hate them), a carbon fiber roof, Hfp kit and a sexy LED strip under the headlights. Omg I want that. My finance guy says he can price the Hfp kit for me. I think he doesn't kno what he's saying cuz there isn't one for the sedan right?

did they put police lights on the top of that coupe? You are right Freddiii - no hfp kit for the sedan

Yesterday did the plx ipad guage thing then today washed when i got home from work then installed my sound activated sticker dat looks like a big eq so it goes up and down with the beat of the music my si is red so the eq is red too looks awsome !! Can i post vids on here so u guys can see ?

You can paste that URL. Users just have to click it for photobucket.

Ok give me alil while guys for some reason photobucket is doing some maintenance booooo!

I rotated the tires and cleaned the CAI air filter.

I also let my brother use my car because his car is in the body shop. He was in a car accident like 3 weeks ago, no one was hurt. A Jeep Patriot backed up to the rear driver side of his car. I'm currently driving a rental, ironically a Jeep Patriot. Haha. He can't drive a rental to work because he works at a Naval air base and the car needs to be registered to be driven inside. The Jeep Patriot is a very reasonably priced small crossover.

I'm currently driving a rental, ironically a Jeep Patriot. Haha. The Jeep Patriot is a very reasonably priced small crossover.

I rented a new one to drive to, around, and back home from Boston for three days recently. It was comfortable, and basically got me where I needed to go. I did beat the snot out of it constantly, whipping the tiny 4 cylinder engine to make it go.

Pretty sure I would never buy one for myself.

I would get a Crv over it. But if my budget meets the Patriot's price, I would get the Patriot. I'm surprised about the features it has for a base model. It has fog lights, 4 disc brakes, tpms, power windows, ac, side mirror defrost, and more than other $16-$17k car don't have. I only dislike the hinge that holds the hood and the brakes. The hinges look like they can't hold the hood well and the brakes feel a bit weak.

Back