Installed lowering springs but fronts sit higher than rears?

There you go at least their doing somthing about it

Reactions: raf
it sucks man cause now if you paid to get them installed thats money lost. Unless you send S2 a receipt of how much you paid to get them installed and theyre held liable but I doubt thatll be possible
well my wife just sent them a long *** email tellin them that because of their error i now have to pay to take them off to send them the old ones and when i get the new ones pay again to have those installed. she told the i should be reimbursed for their error im hopin for the best

I guess we'll soon find out how these will go. Hopefully we won't have to cut anything or if so, they'll just provide the parts so we don't have to cut anything. And for you guys that paid to have a shop install them...I hope you guys do get reimbursed or something of the sort cause that sucks!

Noooo man it makess no sense cutting bump stops...only thing thatll change is how bumpy your ride is, but nothing height/drop-wise. S2 really fcked people over. I didnt order them and it pisses me off.
dude im so heated right now. they want me to send em my front springs and then theyll send me the right ones. i told them hell no!! u send me the right ones with a return label and then ill send u the wrong ones. im NOT payin double to take off and put back.

Lol ill just let you guys see for yourselfs im done trying to explain the bump stop thing .....anyhoo im glad s2 are doing somthing about it..

Back