installing sliding arm rest next week!

interested to see how it turns out. Maybe you'd be willing to do a DIY?

Ill take a crack at one. Ill hopefully do it next Tuesday on my day off. As long as the part is in. I work for Honda so hopefully I can get it here faster. :D

Sweet! I never even sat in an 8th gen so I never found the leaving of sliding armrest off in the 9th to be a big disappointment like so many did. However after owning my 9th for a few months now I can definitely see how being able to slide it forward even just a couple of inches would make a big improvement in comfort.

If this part isn't all that expensive, then I'd say Honda better be ready for a large influx of orders!!

Looks like there's a arm rest hinge assembly, which is $39 at College Hills, and a "lid, top-coat" available in 3 colors, which also costs $39. I assume these are the parts ordered?

Looks like there's a arm rest hinge assembly, which is $39 at College Hills, and a "lid, top-coat" available in 3 colors, which also costs $39. I assume these are the parts ordered?

I ordered the hinge assembly. I will see if my armrest mounts up to it. That way I don't have to order the cushion too. This should make my arm much more comfortable

Good luck! I was bummed about this when I test drove but then realized my arm rest was already in the perfect spot for me, It had to be the first time my big *** ever had something like that work out for me,lol.
Hope it goes smooth.

Got it installed. VERY easy to do. I will do a DYI this weekend if I can. You do have to order the arm rest cover. The 2012 piece does not swap over. Everything else is perfect fitment. Comfort is way better with my hand on the shifter. Ill update again when I get the cusion

Thanks for the update. Too bad our cover won't work and it goes from a $40 upgrade to an $80 one. Still worth it though.

Ill snap one tomorrow. It won't have the cover on it. Just found out the cover is back ordered since they haven't produced any 2013 civic Si's

I go into work in a few. I will get the part numbers for you. The hing will work on any civic but the color is black. And the cover will be from the Si

Back