installing sliding arm rest next week!

Hmm.. I'll will have to look into this. I have the 2012 Silver Hybrid with Navi and usually those cars are different from rest of the model line so hoping I can find one that closely match the fabric.

Not sure on the part numbers for the other colors. If you want call PJ at my store and he can get you the info and order you the pieces. Not sure what direct shipping cost is. His number is 303-465-5551. Ask for PJ and tell him Brandon told you to call. He knows about this mod too.

Are you going to "Show" A step-by-step DIY with pictures ?

Also can you see if there is a way to change the cloth from our arm rest to the new one(to match colours).

The cushions are two different sizes so it doesn't fit properly. I work at GO Honda in Westminster, CO. And sorry about the full DIY. Its the busiest week of the year so I'm working a lot of hours. If you just call the number I posted, P.J. knows exactly which parts to order and can get you the proper color for your interior

here's what the two parts look like. The last two photos show it in the retracted and extended positions.
It doesn't freely slide back and forth like the 8thgen; instead, it has two notches for two extended positions. It's very sturdy and won't slide unless you lift the bottom handle.
The armrest has that new-car smell. Will likely create the DIY article this weekend.

015-04.jpg017-03.jpg018-02.jpg019-01.jpg020-00.jpg

Just finished installing mine. I was mistaken; the latch does not control the position of the armrest at all as I had previously thought. Instead, it just takes a tad bit of effort with your forearm.
I will have the DIY up sometime today.

Back