Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Already order new wheels, or deciding on what you want?
Actually my buddy just flopped on buying the wheels, he got fired from his job so he bailed on buying them off of me, I'm just going to keep them for summer/track but still need to buy new tires.

I forgot to mention I picked up my RBC IM from Garage16.ca yesterday and went winter mode. I'll post pictures later on today.

Reactions: 323
I've seen most of your mods but I have never complimented. One of my favorites for sure, keep it up :thumb:

Here's a bad quality picture from my iPhone 4 as promised RBC!!
Mock up though.

1383202_10151966966668257_558495426_n.jpg

1463060_10151966967223257_1130330285_n.jpg

Slowly buying more parts for the complete RBC setup, also will send RBC IM to get ported soon as well. Stay tune!

yessir we used to be active members over on untz.ca and trolled the **** out of the car forums there haha i see him now and again ive seen your car plenty of times because of pics he posted on facebook your accord was pretty legit
Oh not sure what's untz.ca lmao. Thanks man, I miss the Accord pretty much badly.

i miss his civic shame that accident happened
Yea his Civic was something that inspired me to pick up a Civic, lol I was suppose to buy an EJ8 like his but in black but that never happened cause seller was trying to scam me saying it has no rust when one side of the quarters were rotting away.

My FB6 will be parted out during the winter..but if @Webby doesn't mind me continuing this build thread with my new project that'll be great! Most of my parts on my car will be sold to one of my buddy's in my crew..he's buying the RPF1's and D2 Racing RS Coilovers I have to get him on here as soon as possible!

Last edited:
My FB6 will be parted out during the winter..but if @Webby doesn't mind me continuing this build thread with my new project that'll be great! Most of my parts on my car will be sold to one of my buddy's in my crew..he's buying the RPF1's and D2 Racing RS Coilovers I have to get him on here as soon as possible!

:eek: What are you getting in place of it, or is that a surprise?

Back