Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

1476230_753035458043439_980853788_n.jpg

Still not ready for 2014..this is just the beginning. Big shout outs to @axion_industries for everything above. And my Buddy Club Racing Spec short shifter came in too, still need to post a picture of it.

Last edited:
Christmas before Christmas :thumb:
Got my K Tune Fuel rail on it's way and hopefully get my progress rear sway bar in before christmas! It still hasn't arrived lol. They told my sponsor OptionJDM that it has been shipped bout 2 months ago..I don't know what happened..

man that's awesome to see
I know I'm a bit behind on the build unlike everyone else is already on the RBC swap conversion. I'm just kicking back and planning more priorities with my car crew for 2014 then focusing on the past few months. Now it's time to focus on my build now. Some of my friends in my crew their projects are almost ready but only a few of us are not ready. It'll take time to have everything done. Our goal is attend more charity shows and participate in them to show our respect and support, to fight cancer, and help kids around the world. My goal for 2014 is to make it big, bigger than our dreams that will scare us off our chairs.

i must see short shifter i have yet to decide on what i want for mine been looking at budyclub though

Back