Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

It's a great exhaust especially it's local here for us. OptionJDM can pick it up for you. @323 's review is AAA++++
I saw someone mention in a post that the UR was made in the USA but I'm sure when I was looking on the UR website that they are located in Ontario.
I just and double checked and I was correct.
Nice to know at least one quality product for our car is made here. :canada:

I saw someone mention in a post that the UR was made in the USA but I'm sure when I was looking on the UR website that they are located in Ontario.
I just and double checked and I was correct.
Nice to know at least one quality product for our car is made here. :canada:
UR is Made in Canada, it is made here in Toronto, Canada. Owner of OptionJDM, Richie and Owner of Defcon Racing Dave Kwan are close friends with the owners of Ultimate Racing and only deal with them locally when it comes to exhaust but other products would be dealt with as well.

Hey everyone, just last Friday I gotten a friend to help me do the 2000+ Honda S2000 Engine Push Start conversion. It was a success! I'll post pictures somewhere during this week, I didn't really take any pictures during the install. But last but not least just ordered a few more goodies..some came in and some just ordered.

Came in: Hondata Flash Pro w/ Bluetooth for 2012+ Honda Civic Si/Acura ILX

Ordered:
Skunk2 Racing Civic Si 72mm DBW Black Series Pro Series Throttle Body

2012+ Honda Civic Si Progress Rear Sway Bar - 24mm
2012+ Honda Civic Si Buddy Club Racing Spec Quick Shift Kit
2012+ Honda Civic Si Hybrid Racing Performance Base Bushings

Yup but that was my oldest you saw and that's when I had the 2012.
I have three kids. The youngest crew member is going with me this weekend. :)
Ohh okay, I didn't know you had 3 kids thought you only had 2 lol. 2012 was pretty long ago, I'm still around in the scene just parted out in January now it's the full on lock and loaded full rebuild. Are you going to Fitted this Saturday besides CSCS?

I've just purchased a USED set of Volk Racing RE30's in Gold with the specs of 17x9+35 that are also wrapped with Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tires in 235/40ZR17 off of a good friend of mine whose trading in his car for an S2000. I was really debating on jumping on it or not but a good deal he gave me I couldn't resist. I'll post pictures very soon!

Back