Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Hey guys here's what came in the last couple of weeks and what will be coming in soon..
● K-TUNED Honda/Acura K24 Billet Oil Dipstick
● K-TUNED Honda/Acura K24 Coil Pack Cover
● K-TUNED Honda/Acura Black K-Series Billet Oil Caps
● 2012+ Honda Civic Si Progress Rear Sway Bar - 24mm
● MOOG Suspension Universal Rear Sway Bar Frame Brackets & Bushings - 24mm (15/16 Inch) Part #: MOOG-K90399
● 2012+ Honda Civic Si Buddy Club Racing Spec Quick Shift Kit
● 2012+ Honda Civic Si Hybrid Racing Performance Base Bushings

And here's how my car looks with my 17x9+35 Authentic Volk Racing RE30's in GOLD wrapped with 235/40ZR17 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec Tires.

image (4).jpeg
image.jpeg
image (2).jpeg
image (1).jpeg
image (3).jpeg

Last edited:
Car looks dope my man I wanna see her in person and not stock for once!! Lol

Last edited:
Good evening everyone, sorry I haven't gotten around to updating this build thread been busy with work!

Some goodies that are either already installed or going to be installed in the next few weeks!

image (5).jpeg

Gutted trunk anyone? Well more like panels stripped!

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG

Last edited:
Last Saturday I installed my Buddy Club Racing Spec full short shifter with Hybrid Base Bushings, I really love it! Paired up with my Authentic weight CF Mugen shift knob, I'm so in-love now awaiting for DC5 Type R Front Brembo Calipers, rotors, pads and braided brake lines.

Nice update. Those wheels are wicked. So.... DC5 brembos or Stoptech BBK? Deciding once you see both in person?

Nice update. Those wheels are wicked. So.... DC5 brembos or Stoptech BBK? Deciding once you see both in person?
I couldn't find a supplier that would just sell DC5 Brembos just calipers...lol they wouldn't part it without buying the full front and rear with spindle. So I said forget it and got OptionJDM to contact StopTech and ordered the BBK instead. And thanks @Nix

what's the plan with the trunk? Just weight reduction or?

I finally received my Ultimate Racing 3" downpipe with metal core high flow cat and Ultimate Racing 3" exhaust with resonator and 4" titanium tip, and gotten it installed on Monday afternoon, also ordered Skunk2 Racing Black Series Pro Series 72mm Intake Manifold and Skunk2 Racing Black Series Pro Series 72mm DBW Throttle Body. I'll also be receiving my Hondata Flash Pro next week!!

Can you make a video with this set up please!!!!??

Back