Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

7f43add816d13590390aa5868671096b.jpg

**** man that's dope how's it stop? Where the **** you been you don't text you don't call :( I WANT A DIVORCE
I went lapping with it, amazing well to me it felt more responsive and more braking, but I never had a BBK set up before but for now going to test these out. After these pads wear down I'll test out another set of pads to see if I can tell the difference with street driving and open lapping. I've been around bro, you don't even call me what are you talking about?

I went lapping with it, amazing well to me it felt more responsive and more braking, but I never had a BBK set up before but for now going to test these out. After these pads wear down I'll test out another set of pads to see if I can tell the difference with street driving and open lapping. I've been around bro, you don't even call me what are you talking about?
Divorce....
I didn't end up going to that track day you invited me too. I got my hours cut HARD so I didn't track her this year :( it's okay suspension mods over the winter and I'll be behind you at every event next year ;)

Divorce....
I didn't end up going to that track day you invited me too. I got my hours cut HARD so I didn't track her this year :( it's okay suspension mods over the winter and I'll be behind you at every event next year ;)
Looking forward for it bro, I was kinda sad I didn't see no 9th gens ripping it on the track with me this season. Next year it'll be fun, with the new wheels/tires and suspension set up and more guys from my crew will be out with their cars as well!

Looking forward for it bro, I was kinda sad I didn't see no 9th gens ripping it on the track with me this season. Next year it'll be fun, with the new wheels/tires and suspension set up and more guys from my crew will be out with their cars as well!
Lmk if you can still get me that link on BC coils with swift springs ;)

As some of you may or may not now on Thursday this past week I hydrolocked my Civic in a really bad rain storm. The car is currently on the hoist at Defcon Racing, it'll get a heart transplant with a 20,000km replacement engine. Current engine + car is at 66,000km. And I guess in the next month or so it'll receive many new goodies. I'll keep you guys posted! It's sad to experience what happened but hey it's motivating me to move on forward with the build. Ps - Hi @webby

noooo wayyyy!! What intake were you running when this happened? So sorry man
Sadly a Injen SP Cold Air, I didn't even see the flood, it was pouring so badly last Thursday and visibility was bad while I was on the highway when I exited to take a local road I ended up hydrolocking over seeing wet road as a flooded road..now this build is going to undergo a change.

I'll be def updating this build thread more often then before cause I'll be visiting Defcon possibly every other day during the next couple weeks upon completion of the replacement engine with forced induction. I know that my build is not crazy but it'll be simple, hopefully reliable, fun and to be prepped for next season's track events. I'm looking forward to see more 9th gen builds from Toronto, Canada! Cause I've only met a few 9th gen owners in the Greater Toronto Area but it doesn't seem many has motivation to build their cars, I'll be more down to hit up and represent 9thcivic.com up here next season also representing my TOP END R4C1N6 MOTORSPORTS FAMILY and Sponsors, OPTIONJDM AND TEAM AMF//AUTOMOTOFOTO!

Reactions: Nix
Wow unbelievable bad luck! Sorry to hear man.

Definitely keep us posted on your progress moving forwards.
Myself, my crew and also my co workers we had some serious bad lucks with our cars this year. From cars being stolen, getting rear ended, getting wrecked on the track, motor catching on fire, car being rolled over, and many more. But we can't let that bad luck get to us, we gotta move forward! And yes I'll keep you guys posted!

Reactions: Nix
Back