Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Got my Ktuned rear toe kit installed on Thursday, was hoping my Konig Heliogram (Titanium Metallic) wheels came in on time but it's arriving this Monday coming. I'll be finally retiring my TL wheels as they're badly bent now, so they're going straight to scrap and the winter tires will be mounted on the Konig's! New summer wheels with summer tires will be on for next year's setup. I'm still debating whether to keep this car as a project/track car or get rid of it and replace it with something new that's forced induction and awd... man decisions decisions!

Oh I'm 100% fan of OEM+. :thumbsup:
Just a little touch of +, but we'll see what 2024 has in stores for this simple project. Still undecided whether I do want to bring back the plan for the 1xxxawhp project or not. I just finished paying off my condo and have some investments in multiple business ventures recently hence why I had put all projects into pause to prioritize my personal life and future life. I've been getting alot of friends recommending me to get back into a 9th gen lol

Back