Jeffuhnator's Fb2 Build Thread (It Was Fun While It Lasted...)

Thanks for the input everybody! Whatever it was, it's gone now. I took out the shock/struts and flipped the rubber grommet thingy to the proper position. The right side bolt on camber arm on the rear passenger side wasn't tightened properly all the way onto the frame/chassis. The rear sway bar on the rear driver's side wasn't tightened correctly either. it seems that there was a combo of the nut and allen key just like the top of the strut but on the sway bar. i fixed that too, made sure everything was tightened. I also sprayed all the bushings and spring isolators with food grade silicone. Now I'm golden. It could have been anything or everything. Just a quick rundown was all it took.:thumbsup:

Here we go! I work at a 24 hour fitness gym and when I was looking for a parking spot; I found a spot pretty far from the entrance. I didn't hesitate to look for closer parking spot because this car literally broke my neck. It was my first time seeing a 2014 civic coupe in orange up close and personal or ever at all. This thing was beautiful. Plus the car was noticeably modded. It would be cool if the owner finds me on here because I left them a note :sadwavey:. Hopefully I wasn't creepy. It would be nice to know another 9thgen on this forum locally.

P.S. Modulo style side skirts an rear window visor from procivic painted and installed!

FF3E06C7-2C97-46B3-8C12-0BBB03EFC56F_zpsszyxlhdw.jpg

2C2F918B-2DF3-4357-A1B1-73892F5EE290_zpsev3pchcp.jpg

6D7EB354-973D-4C40-9CDD-6D65B378914B_zpsqdrit7o9.jpg

EFABD122-941D-4897-A409-43EEC803FAE8_zpsjnpqzbiw.jpg

0BDDDF2F-51C2-438A-A311-4584D066BE18_zpswgnmgo2o.jpg

2E4E5E9D-8535-4602-BB7C-AF58E0BCAEC9_zpsbl2hjhbz.jpg

9D0178F9-56B6-4F9E-B6EA-98D9E5FE04B8_zpsdaxdj5fg.jpg

C33CB4A0-CD5D-46C7-946F-47551E5FFDA7_zpsotdxa8mk.jpg

Nice job man! and great job on tagging that guys car! hahaha, hopefully he swings by.

Nice! Did the Orange owner ever get it touch with you?

Just realized where I've seen that car -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/facelift-si-coupe-with-some-grfxp-goodies.11936/

I don't know the owner though.
Oh yes... funny story...
He was just about to leave the gym after his workout while i was in the break room just about to start. He goes to the front desk asking for a Jeff and my coworker thinks he's talking about my manger (My manager's name is Jeff as well). So my coworker introduces him to my manger and says something similar to "thanks for spotting my car, it's nice to meet another 9th gen and another car enthusiast." So my manager is all WTF and says "what do you mean?" so he says "aren't you the one who left the note on my car? You said you're name is Jeff..." so my manager walks into the break room and asks if i left a note on someone's car and i got scared thinking i was going to get in trouble of something because i totally forgot that i did that since it's been about a week and a half. I come out and meet this person for myself and ended up not getting in trouble. lol :).

His name is Will is from around Fremont, Ca. We meet up once in a while in the parking lot as well now. He has an account on this forum and has used the Hasport Rear Mount Install guide by @squiggy

He's pushing 197hp with flash pro and tuned from vitviper. I won't go into detail what he's really done so far. He said once he gets more mods then he'll start posting more. He just lurks.

What is this, the Si bumper? Whered you get it
rear bumper is a 2012 sedan modulo lip replica from bayson r that my girlfriend picked up for christmas. It also fits 2013+ sedans. However, it covers the bumper reflectors. Te front bumper is a front modulo lip.

he should be doing the same thing he does on twitter in a build thread here!

Back