jnastii's build thread

the eyes.... are menacing... great look and great headlights! my next big project after coils this season!

the eyes.... are menacing... great look and great headlights! my next big project after coils this season!
Do it bro!!!
even tho this is not the OEM one. im 100% surprised of the quality and the details of it being close to a OEM one.

looks great and I'm sure the light output is a vast improvement.

thanks bro and yes it is! i cant wait to have the wheels and suspension back on the car.
im ready to look evil everywhere

cant wait, i might snatch up a set if im unable to cough up the money for oem ones haha, but i really want genuine...

cant wait, i might snatch up a set if im unable to cough up the money for oem ones haha, but i really want genuine...

yea me too bro! but i gave this a try and im not mad at all! i thought it was going be like one of does ebay projectors with halos but its not at all!
i would think the projectors is up to par with the mini h1's for the retrofits

dang, those aint OEM? soooooo thought they were lol!! any pics of the cutoff??

20130304_202630_zps4de6767a.jpg

20130304_202605_zps7747b586.jpg

20130304_202558_zps9c10b6d5.jpg

20130304_202636_zpsae5b1a77.jpg

its alot better than i expected. i still like the s2k projectors better :D

but yes and its a Halogen Projectors so lets see how the HID's would look.
shouldnt be bad at all
I don't think it will be bad at all. Since it's halogen projectors, does it mean that you should run 35w ballasts?

Someone on the other forum is running HIDs in their halogen projectors. It doesn't look bad.

Last edited:
Back