Just receive my Skunk2!!!

We need a live video stream and we'll all comment as you pull at them LOL
loool

yeah but i dont know how to post video... well i tryed to turn left or right... nothing... its to tight together... i tryed to pull up or down.. nothing... well i will wait tomorow.. i will show it to the garage...

hope it will work!..

i dont know why Skunk2 dont put hard paper between each spring... maybe to expensive...lol:wheee:

:rotfl:this is a first! So funny reading everyone trying to figure it out. It's like one of those puzzles that you have to figure out how to get the two pieces apart.
Sorry for laughing at your dilemma.:hiding:

:rotfl:this is a first! So funny reading everyone trying to figure it out. It's like one of those puzzles that you have to figure out how to get the two pieces apart.
Sorry for laughing at your dilemma.:hiding:

haha its ok... but if you were at my place... you will see that is so hard to remove them... :eek:

I think they need to be bent away from each other.... may be hard to do being how strong the springs are.

Just shake the crap out of them! Lol. Try pushing the top sections together a bit and twist one of them? Seems like a Chinese puzzle...lol.

The small end of the coils there is one that is higher than the other(small ends down as in the pic)........... Un screw the higher one from the lower one........turn the higher one ccw (looking down on it).

You could fill up the kitchen sink with soapy water while working with it.

that was the good one!!!!!!!

q42EY.jpg

6kht2.jpg

1YtOU.jpg

job nicely done like a boss!!! F*** Yeahh!

thank you all for your help!!

hope i had that pair of gloves..... otherwise... no grip to do it with the soapy water

Sorry all ... I work the night so i was burnn when it was finish. Picture in 30 mins ... Charge the iphone battery :|

ok guys! here are the pics.
<lowered on skunk2 2''25 front 2'' rear!
Perfect fitting!

BEFOR
3Q9a8.jpg

INSTALLATION
P9ztg.jpg

1hKv5.jpg

VkHTi.jpg

ZUTzy.jpg

FINAL PRODUCT
91hxN.jpg

9Lvlb.jpg

I will waiting 1 week to see the max lowering on my car...

Skunk2 lowering srpings are sick!

fitting 100% good! i recomanded!

Back