Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

From what I've heard it will get a little softer once broken in. I can also tell you that one time I used contractor grade polyurethane to fill in the mounts on my 97 civic. I don't know what the durometer rating of it was but I'm sure it was stiffer than 70a. After 3 months it surely didn't get softer, and it rattled everything in the car pretty bad, but I didn't have any wheel hop...that's for sure.

From what I've heard it will get a little softer once broken in. I can also tell you that one time I used contractor grade polyurethane to fill in the mounts on my 97 civic. I don't know what the durometer rating of it was but I'm sure it was stiffer than 70a. After 3 months it surely didn't get softer, and it rattled everything in the car pretty bad, but I didn't have any wheel hop...that's for sure.
Lol I'm hoping this 70a doesn't rattle anything more then what it already is lol.

How do you like that motor mount? Does it vibrate at idle only or when driving as well?

How do you like that motor mount? Does it vibrate at idle only or when driving as well?
It barely vibrates at idle, you can tell the vibration when you start driving ...and it's not a horrible vibration either. I was expecting way worst.

oh-snap-o.gif

Big pictures are big. How much did you paid for those camber kits?

They look quite stout. Are they considerably heavier than stock?

Back