Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Loving that beast bro, really nice numbers! It would be interesting to see you race thetongman (the guy from YouTube with his SC 8th gen) I think he ran 11.9 when he last went to the track though lol

Loving that beast bro, really nice numbers! It would be interesting to see you race thetongman (the guy from YouTube with his SC 8th gen) I think he ran 11.9 when he last went to the track though lol
Yeah I follow him on YouTube so I know who you're talking about, my car traps more then his does soo I think I'd take the win for 9th gens! Although I haven't run 11.9 yet, he has way more track experience then me (has an all-season track) and also runs with slicks.

Is there anything you don't like about the PRL kit. I am kinda torn in between going turbocharged or Supercharged

Is there anything you don't like about the PRL kit. I am kinda torn in between going turbocharged or Supercharged
I love the PRL kit.

Are you installing yourself?
What are your power levels?
Will this be your daily?

I love the PRL kit.

Are you installing yourself?
What are your power levels?
Will this be your daily?

I will be installing the kit myself I looked on Full-Race website and look at the installation instructions and the turbo dose seem like a bit of work vs the supercharger.
I would like to be in the 375-425 range but possibly go higher.
And for right now it is a daily driver but not planning on dogging the car everywhere I go.

I will be installing the kit myself I looked on Full-Race website and look at the installation instructions and the turbo dose seem like a bit of work vs the supercharger.
I would like to be in the 375-425 range but possibly go higher.
And for right now it is a daily driver but not planning on dogging the car everywhere I go.
For your power levels PRL is the way to go since you plan on going 400whp+. Pm me if you have further questions on the kit and installation!

Little bit of sad news guys, car will go to a new owner this weekend. I got a really good deal on an Ap2 s2000 at a steal and overall I feel like it's a better platform then the 9th gen as we never got that much aftermarket love....plus the s2k will be paid off! So that means I'll be saving up for the new type R!!!
image.jpeg

Back