Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

**** me. Should do more research. Well if you know anyone with a 2014 coupe Si that wants these I'll give em for free. Just ordered ones that say 9006
Surely you could return those, no? If they won't return them, you can make a sales thread for them

Surely you could return those, no? If they won't return them, you can make a sales thread for them
I can but I'm lazy and don't want to go through the whole return process with amazon lol but yeah I'll do that.

I can but I'm lazy and don't want to go through the whole return process with amazon lol but yeah I'll do that.
amazon is probably the easiest return company in the world. In like 3 clicks you can print out the return label and have it ready to roll.

So I've seen 10 different post of what the headlights are throughout the forum.
I ordered 9006 for my low beam and was told there actually h11 (15'si). Can I get a solid confirmation ?

So I've seen 10 different post of what the headlights are throughout the forum.
I ordered 9006 for my low beam and was told there actually h11 (15'si). Can I get a solid confirmation ?
Yeah they are according to webby I think he said coupe only. If they don't fit let me know I'll give you some H11. I actually need the 9006 ones lol

Got my steering wheel emblems today but the one I got had defects that arnt too bad but it'll just bother me because that's all I will be thinking about when I look at my steering wheel lol. So I had to order another one. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

7949431023a4d780cb43405b5d22ad74.jpg

Back