Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Awesome build! Do like the drive height as well. No rubbing or anything without camber arms? Good deal :wigglesmiley: I might need them for my '14 coupe though because of 18s :thumbsdown:

Awesome build! Do like the drive height as well. No rubbing or anything without camber arms? Good deal :wigglesmiley: I might need them for my '14 coupe though because of 18s :thumbsdown:
No rubbing at all, and the drive is great only real complain is that the front right hand shock makes a loud bang sound if I go over a small bump. But that might be the shocks not the spring. Other then that worth every penny. Height is perfect IMO.

No rubbing at all, and the drive is great only real complain is that the front right hand shock makes a loud bang sound if I go over a small bump. But that might be the shocks not the spring. Other then that worth every penny. Height is perfect IMO.
Did you put the bump stop in?

How much? I've heard that the battery only last for 20 minutes.

It's tempting, but for $100 more I can get a FlashPro.:(

A little update... I have hasport rear motor mount, buddy club spec short shifter, and flash pro on the way, will update with pics once it gets here!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back