Kraftwerks 9th gen civic supercharger

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
redsfan is responsible for this find -

VGQSi.jpg

kraftwerks has a 9thgen on their lift and commented:

"We'll be sure to post updates on the 2012 Si kit, for now just start saving for it! ;)
blank.gif
"

Hmm..I wasnt planning on ever going FI, but I never really though about a supercharger. This may change my plans on that, I cant wait to see what it makes for power.

My 8th gen was a automatic so I don't know what the clutch was like on those. But I know for a fact this clutch sucks in the 9th and prl just blew one up with less than 300whp.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

True.
I just know mine slips like crazy now with no forced induction. Like first and second mostly

My 8th gen was a automatic so I don't know what the clutch was like on those. But I know for a fact this clutch sucks in the 9th and prl just blew one up with less than 300whp.

We ran 12.7 @ 120mph on mucter's black turbo coupe when he had it a a couple years ago.. on street tires, on stock clutch. I can guarantee you that was more torque than PRL blew their clutch with

The clutches are capable of handling quite a bit of power if treated right, but who knows what Honda put into the 9th gen -- somehow I doubt it's worse than the 8th gen clutch.

redsfan is responsible for this find -

VGQSi.jpg

kraftwerks has a 9thgen on their lift and commented:

"We'll be sure to post updates on the 2012 Si kit, for now just start saving for it! ;)
blank.gif
"

anyone notice this is the same coupe that is in the skunk2 video for the exhaust??

Yessir. I think Kraftwerks and Skunk2 work together. I'm not quite sure tho.

yes... skunk2 made a post about them working together.

Yes they do work together, last time I heard from my contact is that they've placed a hold on it for now, as they're concentrating on the roll out of their catback exhaust.

Back