Kraftwerks 9th gen civic supercharger

So I asked for an update..JUST got this reply...they're quick lol

Anthony,

Not toooo much, got moved from Customer Service to Sales. =D

The kit is still waiting parts to come in to finalize. The kit is working great on the test car thus far.

Shouldn’t be too too much longer ;]

Regards,

CJ Weidl
Group-A Autosports, Inc.
2050 5th Street
Norco, CA 92860
tel (951) 808-9888 ext. 208
fax (951) 808-9889
Facebook.com/Skunk2CJ
AIM S/N: Skunk2CJ
IG: @Skunk2CJ

Meh....pricing is on par with or cheaper than CT Stg2 w/ Aftercooler...just waiting for the press release to push the button. I had originally ordered the CT kit but they were taking waayyyy too long and when I was pushed back again until June, I told them no thanks and canceled the order. If im going to wait that long, I might as well wait for KW and get the more efficient S/C kit.

Last edited:
Meh....pricing is on par with or cheaper than CT Stg2 w/ Aftercooler...just waiting for the press release to push the button. I had originally ordered the CT kit but they were taking waayyyy too long and when I was pushed back again until June, I told them no thanks and canceled the order. If im going to wait that long, I might as well wait for KW and get the more efficient S/C kit.

this is true but i think the ct kit produce a better power band than the KW kit. i dont like the not having the nothing down low and then a surge of power...but im down to try something different this go around tho.

Back