Kraftwerks or forced induction help

Danny Lugo

Hey guys got a question can we buy the krafrwerks supercharger little by little? I mean buy the charger then buy the intercooler etc. or do I need to buy the whole kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks,

Yes I saw this post man. I got a formed with the Kraftwerk sc and he has no problems!!!

scroll up and see the other link. 2 more users in the 2nd link have had their supercharger go from them as well

scroll up and see the other link. 2 more users in the 2nd link have had their supercharger go from them as well

Yeap was reading it!!! So what you guys recommend then? Turbo then?

I've yet to see any complaints or failures from the Ct supercharger kit. They've specialized in hondas for a long time & some honda dealerships used to install their supercharger kits under warranty.

http://www.ct-engineering.com/Produ...rgerKit(2013AcuraILX)/tabid/1614/Default.aspx

Others will probably tell you to go turbo. It's all in what you are willing to spend, and how much you're going to upgrade other engine components to deal with the added hp/tq.

Get a Ct supercharger with an aftercooler and 2.95" pulley, it would put you around 320hp with the proper add ons and tune, Its alot more reliable than the Kraftwerks kit.

Back