Ksport Kontrol Pro's and SPC Camber Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price Drop....Ill ship these to you for 675$ if you buy camber and coils, ill do 800$ for the whole thing. Killer deal

You can have a full suspension setup for 800$! Thats quality coils and camber arms! Now come on....I know someone wants em

My advice is to clean your coilovers and to take more pictures of each strut. On Tuesday I posted my FlashPro for sale and it was sold in less than 20 minutes.

My advice is to clean your coilovers and to take more pictures of each strut. On Tuesday I posted my FlashPro for sale and it was sold in less than 20 minutes.

Thats a totally different thing though. I have had little to no interest, so Ill post the cleaner pics when I find someone interested. Theyre cleaned up but I took pics with my nikon, so if there are serious buyers, Ill send the pics. But I see no interest so far

**** I will update pics for this thread tonight, or first thing in the AM. I will also be adding to it. Sorry for the bad pics, I just wanted to get them out in case anyone really wanted them. I have cleaned them, it wasnt like I was gonna ship them dirty to someone I trust on here. Stay tuned.

Price update for camber arms - $175 Shipped if sold separate. 125$ if sold with coils as package.

Are the camber arms needed?

Yeah they are for the correction of the rear camber, And they are VERY HIGH quality...but thay are needed because your rear camber will be way off if you just use the stock arms. I will let the package go for 800$ plus some shipping possibly depending on how much it will be to ship where you are. Killer deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back