Ksport Kontrol Pro's and SPC Camber Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry on the delay, but Michael is correct. 14-15's won't be a direct bolt on. Suspension changes took place between 13 and 14 models.

I still have faith someone out there needs these. So I can patiently await in the name of karma haha

What happened with the Facebook guy who had cash in hand? Flake?

What happened with the Facebook guy who had cash in hand? Flake?

I literally still havent been added to the group so I cant get into contact with him, had another guy on here message me as interested, told me to send him a paypal payment request, and I never heard back. But Im not worried, I am at least not in any hurry

I'd think it'd be the perfect time to sell them. Tax refunds, spring/warmer weather....people usually do more car mods.

I'd think it'd be the perfect time to sell them. Tax refunds, spring/warmer weather....people usually do more car mods.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Time will tell, but a good buyer will come along. Im just glad I checked before I shipped em out to 14si

Morning Bump y'all - Free bottle of Jack Daniels to buyer straight from the source!! Lmao (just kidding, dont think that is legal)

@webby I have a buyer on facebook asking if the FB2 and FB6 have same suspension from '12-'13, they do dont they? I was under the impression they do

Yes coupe and Sedan is the same. As long as he has 2012-2013 Civic.

I love JD. Back in the day, when I finished a 40 oz (no, not in one day ) I would hold it over my head like this.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back