Ksport Kontrol Pro's and SPC Camber Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camber on the wifes car is in spec. Im out on the arms. Sorry meng. I was hoping it was "out" so I could buy them. Looks like she's getting a brake upgrade instead.

GL with sale though. Nice parts. Some one should buy these.

Camber on the wifes car is in spec. Im out on the arms. Sorry meng. I was hoping it was "out" so I could buy them. Looks like she's getting a brake upgrade instead.

GL with sale though. Nice parts. Some one should buy these.

BBK kit?? And thanks nix!

Reactions: Nix
Have had a few people PM to ask questions saying they wnat them but nobody gets back to when it is time to pay....so here is a bump for the day

They don't fit the 14-15 Civic since Honda has been stupid about changing parts around.

Yep I wish they hadnt done it either, I know one guy one here made some '13 ones fit though. But who wants to go through the trouble....sigh.... I spose they will sell soon. I mean for 750$ the freaking camber arms are almost free at that point lol

Yep I wish they hadnt done it either, I know one guy one here made some '13 ones fit though. But who wants to go through the trouble....sigh.... I spose they will sell soon. I mean for 750$ the freaking camber arms are almost free at that point lol

To make yours work on a 14-15 the lower section that attaches to the knuckle would have to be replaced with one that fits the holes of the 14-15 knuckle, if that piece is even available.

Possible.....just not sure it would be worth it $ wise.

To make yours work on a 14-15 the lower section that attaches to the knuckle would have to be replaced with one that fits the holes of the 14-15 knuckle, if that piece is even available.

Possible.....just not sure it would be worth it $ wise.

Yeah I figured it wouldnt be worth it...dammit honda haha

They don't fit the 14-15 Civic since Honda has been stupid about changing parts around.

Mannnn, I got all excited but too good to be true...don't fit a 14. Would have snapped these up in a heartbeat..already have a camber kit and would have still bought both! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back