KW pulley boost psi

a62e18910ea26b15e2a34f66ac31c2ed.jpg

This is the belt size for the 110mm pulley.

I am having it installed as we speak. I won't have numbers for a couple weeks most likely. You probably would be good with the 105mm, but I think the best power to safety ratio is the 110mm. Maybe I am a bit too safe ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having it installed as we speak. I won't have numbers for a couple weeks most likely. You probably would be good with the 105mm, but I think the best power to safety ratio is the 110mm. Maybe I am a bit too safe ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eh I changed to a 110mm I got talked into 105 lol

Does anyone know the torque specs of the ground wires that need to be installed on the Valve Cover. There are two wires, front left corner and one to the right of it so that the fuel injections will power up. I searched everywhere, cant seem to find the torques specs of those two bolts that need to be taken off to fit the ground wires. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know the torque specs of the ground wires that need to be installed on the Valve Cover. There are two wires, front left corner and one to the right of it so that the fuel injections will power up. I searched everywhere, cant seem to find the torques specs of those two bolts that need to be taken off to fit the ground wires. Does anyone know?
i believe they are grounds, so the torque specs should juts be the specs for the valve cover. when i changed mine i just went to "tight enough" might not be the best way of doing it but i have had zero issues

a62e18910ea26b15e2a34f66ac31c2ed.jpg

This is the belt size for the 110mm pulley.

I ran this belt size with my 110mm puulley, because it came with the kit. It was loose, causing belt slip and only 8psi of boost. That was with tension adjustment screw at max tightness.

I replaced it with the K060721 and it has worked great. Consistant 12+ psi

My average is 12.5. Hits slightly lower when its hot out, like 11.7-11.9. Has hit as high as 13.1 once on a crisp cold night.

Last edited:
Gates belts with part numbers according to pulley size I gathered from contacting kraftwerks a while back.
Im currently running the k060725 on my 120mm pulley
120mm K060725
110mm K060721
105mm K060716

so how much power does this make?

Last edited:
gee that is cool, just about perfect. I do believe he would be at 360+HP 110mm and 12.8pds of boost maybe the limit for 2.4 engine
Figure with clutch and fuel upgrades around $6500. :bunny:

not even remotely close to the limit of the engine. PRL stage 2 turbo kit is around 430 wheel hp with the rbc intake manifold to start.

Back