*****LADIES*****

A. First car was a 97 Acura 3.2 TL, I called it the boat

B. I talked to the post-production office of Once Upon a Time before. Something related to my previous job title. Kinda funny but they were cool.

C. I missed you guys. Realized Tapatalk is now free in App Store. I really don't use my compute at all when I'm home.

B. I talked to the post-production office of Once Upon a Time before. Something related to my previous job title. Kinda funny but they were cool.

C. I missed you guys. Realized Tapatalk is now free in App Store. I really don't use my compute at all when I'm home.
Tapatalk is free! Awesome.

Missed u too. I'm currently in my (parents) basement doing laundry with our new lg washer n dryer. Takes some getting used to since we haven't owned a washer dryer in 7 yrs. I also thought those little pop in crystals from downy were also fabric softener. They r smell only ..... Going to have to buy fabric softener in the morning.

Hi ladies! I'm at a party n I wanna go home but I'm here for my friend. The smell of cigarettes n weed is strong yikes! Hope u all had a great turkey day.

LOLcat+-+Cake.jpg

I like the sounds of that, photos of said ice cream!
Never got the ice cream. When I remembered, it was 10:35 n cold stone was closed. Now I still haven't gotten my car back. :( this hasn't been a great week. I've got a final to go fail tomorrow too.

Back