*****LADIES*****

I don't remember the movie preview..and I'll probably wait until I've finished this book before watching it again.
It's not that interesting. I've found a lot of typos and errors in the book. I'm reading it because I'm bored
I hate books full of errors. It grinds my gears. I'm like isn't that what editing is for? That's why I can't read some urban books becuz of bad grammar n typos.

Yeah, this is far more than I was expecting.
I guess I'm too spoiled by the Harry Potters books and the Divergent trilogy. Although, if I have to read any more books that are so obsessed with the hems of shirts......gah

Yeah, this is far more than I was expecting.
I guess I'm too spoiled by the Harry Potters books and the Divergent trilogy. Although, if I have to read any more books that are so obsessed with the hems of shirts......gah
Rofl the shirt hem comes up a lot in divergent series lol.

got a quick scenario for you women to think on:

im walking around the mall with a buddy, see a cute girl (scenario purposes its you). your with a friend too and i try to follow you to ask you out. (im pretty shy and i dont like it when other people are there when i ask people out because i believe it tends to put pressure on the girl and "forces" them to say yes) I go up to you and say "hi my name is ranier, i walked past you a bit ago and i thought you were really cute, i was hoping i could get your number and possibly go out sometime, maybe grab some dinner"

(say your single) how would you go about this? blow me off because its weird that a random guy came up to you? lie and say you have a boyfriend? be open minded and at least give the number?

ive only gone out with a couple girls and they were through mutual friends. im sure im not the only guy that sees an attractive girl and does nothing about it. i feel like changing my life a bit and going for what i want. wanted a perspective from women that arent my friends and want the truth

The concept isn't new, but it depends on the girl honestly. Some girls are open minded while others would be a creeped out n would lie n say that they had a boo even if they didn't. It also depends what kind of mood she's in that day as well. I got with a guy that way before but now I don't think I would. But it doesn't hurt to try as long as u are polite about it. Make sure u don't touch her tho that's a number one creep mode

@MrsJrotax101 why does it creep you out that a random guy noticed you and mustard up the confidence to ask you out ? ive been shot done a couple times by doing this method and im just curious if its my appearance or does it come off as cocky even though im not trying to act like a bigshot in anyway or some other reason(s)

@Freddiii yea and the thing is i like the girls that aren't into that kind of thing, i find a little bit of shyness cute, and the only way to get to know people is to get 1on1 time but if they think you are a creep for asking them out its like a never ending circle. yea i understand it all depends on their current mood and her personality, as how it is with me, gotta catch me in a really good mood to even consider talking to people i dont know.

thanks for your responses ladies, much appreciated

I would probably find it uncomfortable and see it as cocky. I've also never been interested in the whole "dating" thing. Kinda creeps me out just thinking about it lol also would never want to date a guy because he picked me because of looks

did you not date your husband ? lol i mean i get what you saying but i find it hard to believe that physical attributes is not one of the factors for dating someone, not saying that it has to be the main priority.

It kinda sounds like it when you walk up and say "I think you're cute can I have your number?" hahaha

My husband and I met online at age 15 & 17 and didn't meet in person until we'd been together about 9 months. We really never "dated" and I never "dated" anyone.
He lived in England, I lived in Georgia.

Back