LEGO Lovers Anonymous

K0QPmYl.jpg

The latest teaser for what is shaping up to be one of Lego Technic’s most exciting and complex creations, the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37, has been shared online.

This new video reveals that the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 model will be unveiled on May 28 and go on sale on June 1. Without question the most interesting part of the teaser comes just a few seconds in when we are shown the headlights that are illuminated in purple. This is either an effect made just for this teaser video or means the car will indeed have functional headlights.

The Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 model from Lego Technic will be just the third in its Ultimate Series of models, following on from the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and Bugatti Chiron. In all likelihood, the Sián will be just as complex as the GT3 RS and Chiron which are made up of 2,704 parts and 3,599 parts respectively.

Pricing will remain under wraps until the vehicle is unveiled. The GT3 RS is priced at $299 while the Chiron is available from $349 so the Sián can be expected to cost roughly the same.

While that’s a lot for a Lego model, it is nothing compared to the claimed starting price of the real-life Sián FKP 37 sitting at a cool $3.6 million. The Lego model will also be much easier to purchase as there are just 63 examples of the road-going Italian supercar scheduled for production.

www.facebook.com/watch/?v=251225032770969

Just announced the price at $379.99 and available next week (1 Jun)

The LEGO Ghostbusters Ecto-1 will launch on November 15, ahead of the release of the new ‘Ghostbusters: Afterlife’ film coming next year. It will be available on the Danish company’s website and in official stores with a price of $199.99, which is a bit steep, considering that the LEGO Technic Porsche 911 RSR is $50 cheaper, but it’s a perfect Holiday gift for the diehard Lego and Ghostbusters fans.

76SCCOH.jpg

Fe5uVnJ.jpg

Oh, great, another set I need to buy.

I already have GB Firehouse, the smaller scale Ecto 1, and the newer version Ecto 1 from the new movie.

I wish I could get into some of my sets that aren't done, but with small pieces and small children. Yeah, not a great idea LOL

Very nice! Yeah, they both just turned 1 and 3 this month. The oldest I could trust to not put anything in his mouth since he was months old. The youngest, not so much. I'm looking forward to getting the 3yr old some regular sets soon. He's got some duplo stuff, but he prefers destroying things. That or his little brother destroys it for him.

no but i might be mixing and matching the turbo and targa parts

I need a link for that thing! My wife loves the same thing and I want to build a LEGO set, I have never done one

Back