lets see everyones SI :)

Here's my pearl! Metallic metal lol
DSCN1859.jpg

looking good guys!!!! moar pics!!! this is awesome

My SOP sedan, need some better pics. It might be an unpopular color, but its ok for me. It was on the showroom until I bought it a couple weeks ago.
.View attachment 9607

Why do you say unpopular color? I purchased mine a month ago and everyone loves the Rallye Red. Sitting still it looks like it is going fast!

Why do you say unpopular color? I purchased mine a month ago and everyone loves the Rallye Red. Sitting still it looks like it is going fast!
Varoga, it's a bad cellphone shot. Mine is the sunburst orange, I haven't seen too many of those around here.

Varoga, it's a bad cellphone shot. Mine is the sunburst orange, I haven't seen too many of those around here.

Oh! My wife loves that orange color. She wants to get a Jeep for off roading that is that burntish orange color.

looks good man!! love white so clean looking it was my second choice when i ordered my coupe

My first choice was blue color but the dealer said it will take him like a month to get the car.
Since I don't want to wait i decided to take the white color.

i don't have any recent pics of mine since it is in the driveway under a cover and buried in a foot of snow ( don't winter drive it) so all i have is some summer photo's, so i will post one of my favorites :brock:

BanffAB.jpg
under a cover? :( i hope you clean the snow off of her! mine is in heated storage hahaha shes babied looks really good man!!

Back