lets see everyones SI :)

LOoks awesome!!! Keep it up guys im won't be happy till I get to see everyone's si!! If you already posted but have more pics post again I think I can speak for everyone when I say pics= AWESOME!!!!!

20121209_152219_zpsb4f714cb.jpg

just so you guys know it's highly illegal to drive without front plates in Ontario.. I DO IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE I HATE DAT FRONT PLATE SOOOO MUCH hahahahahah!!!

just so you guys know it's highly illegal to drive without front plates in Ontario.. I DO IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE I HATE DAT FRONT PLATE SOOOO MUCH hahahahahah!!!

How much AP? How much do you really hate that front plate? Lol. How many times did you get stopped for that again? I lost count.

You can get rally red on the 2013 Si coupe in Canada but not the sedan. Too bad about the sedan cause the red is hella hot.

Yeah I noticed that yesterday. I picked up a 2013 brochure and saw the different colors. I still haven't seen any red coupes around though.

Hey what did u used on the rims to make plastic dip shine like that?
Because i can't seen to find a way to clean my rims.

It's called Vinylex and I get it from my Honda dealer. I use it on the interior plastic and vinyl, as well as the tires and the plasti-dipped surfaces. The gloss is pretty durable. This photo was taken the same day I applied it however.

http://www.lexol.com/category_vinylex.aspx

vinylex.jpgvinylex_02.jpg

You can get rally red on the 2013 Si coupe in Canada but not the sedan. Too bad about the sedan cause the red is hella hot.
I'd have a coupe in a second if I didn't have two ruggrats and a teenager to haul around. Thankfully, Honda has given us non-traditional Si enthusiasts the sedan option!

I'd have a coupe in a second if I didn't have two ruggrats and a teenager to haul around. Thankfully, Honda has given us non-traditional Si enthusiasts the sedan option!

The more I see the new sedan, the more I like it, I love the back of it. With a drop and some nice wheels it looks incredible. I love my FG2 but I got a kid now too. If there are some power updates to the new sedan in the next few years I could seriously see myself getting one.

Back