lets see everyones SI :)

sishadow_zps276c5b85.jpg

I didn't notice how close Philippines is from Guam. Lol. Keep it clean! :thumb:

I didn't notice how close Philippines is from Guam. Lol. Keep it clean! :thumb:
yeah just 3hrs flight. but customs still give u ****, luckily I have a couple of them as friends so it wasn't hard for me.

Last time I went, it took 20-24hrs (including stops).

20-24 hrs? holy m
Last time I went, it took 20-24hrs (including stops).
other of God...... Where do you from? nevermind u don't gotta tell as I can see already lol. That is undo-able for me I don't know how you managed that.

This was like 8 years ago when I went. The flight was a major pain. But once I got there and adjusted from the jet lag, it was relaxing. Lol.

I dont think i can survive a trip that long ....cars planes boats then back to cars just to get t a destination ....nah not for me lol:nervous:

I dont think i can survive a trip that long ....cars planes boats then back to cars just to get t a destination ....nah not for me lol:nervous:
Yeah. New Jersey to California = 3-4 hrs. California to Korea = 16 hours. Korea to Philippines = Maybe 3-4 hours. That's a 3 stop flight.
IMG_4711.jpg

Nah no thnks ... Just send me some pics ill blow them up poster size all in my garage and ill pretend to be there on the weekends lol :dancing:

This was like 8 years ago when I went. The flight was a major pain. But once I got there and adjusted from the jet lag, it was relaxing. Lol.
yeah I'm sure you went straight to the hotel and relax huh?! lol I can never get enough rest while I'm there hahaha.

hey pep what kind of muffler is that it looks real sexy back there lol

Back