Ling Ling's Build Thread (SiRacerGrl & Wanga's Si)

Yeah Honda has told us that December is the date. Hopefully they leak one out a bit early so i can get my hands on one :shadyhat:

BUT who knows with Honda these days right? Sending us random items with cars that are "for use in showroom or with the car"

Be the first to get a retrofit on a 9th
A lil too pricey right now but definitely in the future

How did you come up with the name "Ling Ling"? :think:
My husband named the car. He wanted a silly "Asian" Ninja name. I just like the drawn together character

If you get your suspension for me im using your DIY or maybe you can be using mine! Do you have any word on when you can get an HFP one?
Last I checked, College Hills only had the price and such on the site. It's gonna be a later mod for us so I haven't exactly found the release date on the part

A lil too pricey right now but definitely in the future

My husband named the car. He wanted a silly "Asian" Ninja name. I just like the drawn together character

Last I checked, College Hills only had the price and such on the site. It's gonna be a later mod for us so I haven't exactly found the release date on the part
Silly Asian ninja like the commercial? :giggle:

Lol yeah. I told him to name the car Aiko like the ninja in the commercial but he wanted Ling Ling

Latest mod:
imstig.JPG

It's not that I won't...just haven't yet. Let's gain some more users first. My 8th plate order was for a mold and a few thousand plates. It takes up some real estate and funds, let alone my cards, shirts, lanyards, stickers...

It's not that I won't...just haven't yet. Let's gain some more users first. My 8th plate order was for a mold and a few thousand plates. It takes up some real estate and funds, let alone my cards, shirts, lanyards, stickers...
Touche.

Cafepress,?

Back