Littleshak's "Orange Blossom Special" build

Got the spc camber arms installed. Just need to get it realigned after work tomorrow.

According to my mechanic they do not fit coupe!
View attachment 50061 Tabs pointing to with screwdriver does not fit strut

Prob being installed wrong. That square washer is not needed. The tab you are pointing to is supposed to go in between the head of the bolt and the lobe in the bolt. Right in the space that the lobe creates when bolt is in the strut.

Basically, get rid of the square washer and move the round washer to the left, as far as possible.

Like this.....

cam3.jpg

That washer will move around a little when setting the camber. Also will move around and seem "loose" until you tighten it a bit.

Thank you a bunch. I will let him know. In his defense lol he works for Buick, but is very trustworthy. He has helped me a lot and now he is learning about Hondas.

@Nomar06 Like a glove! Rear and front SPc chambers done. Thx to you

Last edited:
I just looked up the Eibach front camber bolts on a vendor site to find the mm they used then found the size with spc. Like stated too, flat washer is not used and set up like Nomar posted. Proper alignment does wonders with handling.

Now it's time to order more stuff

I can help you with that. All I need is your credit card number and the 3 digit security code that's one the back.:wink1::wavey:

What else you plan on getting?

I can help you with that. All I need is your credit card number and the 3 digit security code that's one the back.:wink1::wavey:

What else you plan on getting?

0000 1234 5678 9000
But you're not going to get much without the exp. date.

It would take me a while to figure that out:wink1:

Got the rear sway bar installed. Only took me 6 hours to do. Laying on my back in a driveway with the car on jack stands is not the easiest way to do this. But it definitely changed the handling for the better.

Hybrid racing shifter bushings installed. It took me longer to get the bigger oem bushing out than to do everything else combined. I fought with it for about 20 minutes when I said "thehellwithit, it's not going back on, I'm putting a screwdriver through it."
Then I did something that I am so glad I did, but wish i had done sooner and that was the cdv delete. Spring clip/ring whatever you want to call it, I call it a freaking nightmare to get out. Probably a good 1 1/2 hrs struggling with it and another 15 minutes trying to find it when it shot out while I was reassembling. Definitely worth the pita though. That is the way a clutch is supposed to feel.

Nice on the mods! The C clip only took me 15 min but I deal with that stuff on the regular but I lost my filter that goes with the CDV when I had to use compressed air to get them out. Enjoy the "new" clutch! I need to get myself the RSB but with a -1.3 camber alignment on all 4 corners has really made a difference on rotations, I'm hesitant. Car's coming along nice man!

Have you seen the craze about the acuity shifter bushing's? I know you just installed the HR and I love mine but I may try to switch as I have a little play still with the HR's.

Have you seen the craze about the acuity shifter bushing's? I know you just installed the HR and I love mine but I may try to switch as I have a little play still with the HR's.
Yeah I saw that thread just the other day and I probably would have ordered the acuity ones had the HRs not been sitting here since November.

How much play is there? There is a little bit of play in the Acuity bushings as well, not much but i've never had the HR bushings so I can't compare

Nice on the mods! The C clip only took me 15 min but I deal with that stuff on the regular but I lost my filter that goes with the CDV when I had to use compressed air to get them out. Enjoy the "new" clutch! I need to get myself the RSB but with a -1.3 camber alignment on all 4 corners has really made a difference on rotations, I'm hesitant. Car's coming along nice man!

No better than the stock bushings I took out with 3-5k on them and they had play in several hundred miles. It's not unbearable but our families 05 TJ has a better shifter stiffness with 55k on it but that may be related to being a direct connection and not cable. The play is mainly from the bearing in the bigger bushing, I shimmed the outer circumference (that is plastic on the acuity) with aluminum foil that took up some play. It's more nit picking than anything really

Back