Looking for Red HFP floor mats

They're discontinued, so they're very hard to find. You'll probably be looking at an upwards of $350 for a new set if you can find one. The best bet is to keep checking ebay.

^ that. Some have complained that the driver mat wore out really fast.

The ones that are on ebay right now, are hiding the driver's foot area...
Those are the exact same mats that were for sale here two days ago. Seller pulled them from here and put them on ebay it seems, maybe because of the flack for not showing the whole mat. The pic still has the 9thcivic sheet of paper lol. And he or she is still hiding the driver mat and the bid is up to $340! Hope for his sake there's no wear on it because ebay does not play around.

$300+ for used HFP mats with hidden wear is ridiculous. Lloyd mats are easily the better alternative.

getting weathertecs for the winter/spring when i have money then keeping my stockies for the summer

getting weathertecs for the winter/spring when i have money then keeping my stockies for the summer
I love my weathertechs. Have fronts only. The rear seats are rarley used anyway. The weathertechs have the added advantage of not scuffing dress shoes on the heels like other mats can. Yeah, I have to wear dress shoes to work :(

Back