Low cost mods?

Iv never used it and putting sand paper down on any part of a brand new car will make me **** myself let alone if my parents see it cause they have the garage !

Rims he sanded them.. Also that website i want all there stickers hahah "im so jdm japan want me back"

Im running pure stock except a sub and amp i need a better job so i can throw down

I bought a 15 pack of stickers and a lanyard from this 9th civic store how long is free shipping ? Theres no track packaging or anything?

Edit:

Just got pre cut civic si coupe yellow fog light tint for $8 on ebay wooopp!

Also if u guys saw my bank account ull see y i got stickers and fog light vinyl and not flashpro, exhaust, and hid / led set ups yet .. Im getting there ... Maybe by 2016 ill have my car finally lowered an inch like it should be stock

Last edited:
^^^ Take your time OP. You have plenty of time. More important to pay it off.

I know but seeing the ride of the month makes me so jelly -.- like i want that! Its ok ill just put a bunch of stickers on it

uqy2uty7.jpg

gumusy5e.jpg

^^ some1 already saw this and said "to bad u dont have a single jdm part on ur car..." I was like ... HEY ! Im getting there got fog light vinyl on the way that counts as jdm right !?

jybyhuzu.jpg

u7ude2et.jpg

5unysugy.jpg

naqyqedu.jpg

I bought a 15 pack of stickers and a lanyard from this 9th civic store how long is free shipping ? Theres no track packaging or anything?

Edit:

Just got pre cut civic si coupe yellow fog light tint for $8 on ebay wooopp!

Also if u guys saw my bank account ull see y i got stickers and fog light vinyl and not flashpro, exhaust, and hid / led set ups yet .. Im getting there ... Maybe by 2016 ill have my car finally lowered an inch like it should be stock

Just my opinion........... But I've had my Coupe almost two years, and so far I have two stickers on my rear window, non on the side, one on the front pass-side lower corner(out of the way from the wiper).

The point is I don't want too many stickers, and the ones I do put on will be really something that I want and as unique as possible.

IMO.... less is best

And don't forget to get your Dad to help you with the fogs, for no other reason than he want's to do something with you.....:D

Just my opinion........... But I've had my Coupe almost two years, and so far I have two stickers on my rear window, non on the side, one on the front pass-side lower corner(out of the way from the wiper).

The point is I don't want too many stickers, and the ones I do put on will be really something that I want and as unique as possible.

IMO.... less is best

And don't forget to get your Dad to help you with the fogs, for no other reason than he want's to do something with you.....:D

Well yea im not putting all those stickers on haha i just bought a mystery pack so ill throw a few good ones on :p

Well if my bank statement is right and i get the $200 iou ill be clear for 1 expensive mod thinking of exhaust but do i need to tune with exhaust ? Or maybe headlights but idk some1 help !!! I want a deep loud exhaust .. I hate the tin can sound .. And im very limited on money but yea any ideas

I've always felt that if you want a deep loud exhaust, you need 8 cylinders. Not even a 6 does it. That's why I only added a freeflowing air intake to augment the stock exhaust note on my '12 Si. Maybe there is a deep 4 cylinder sound out there, but I haven't heard it. For sure not on a streetable Honda. Not Magnaflow, not Skunk2, not even Borla. I take it back. My old BMW 2002 tii had an Ansa exhaust and it sounded great to me, but probably not as deep as I'm recalling. ymmv.

Reactions: Nix
I've always felt that if you want a deep loud exhaust, you need 8 cylinders. Not even a 6 does it. That's why I only added a freeflowing air intake to augment the stock exhaust note. Maybe there is a deep 4 cylinder sound out there, but I haven't heard it. For sure not on a streetable Honda. ymmv.

Well i no its not going to rumble but dont want my car to sound like a 2 stroke lol want it more 4 stroke

Motocross terms

I've listened to all the youtube vids of Si exhausts and to my ear, Borla is the deepest without rasp. But it's $$$.

Back