LX Pimpin - Build Thread

tSoi9iN.jpg

J8pOJUX.jpg

Painted my winter steelies in gloss white rust proof paint. Not sure if i love it, shoulda went with silver/gunmetal. Looks much better than shawdy old black steel though

Reactions: Nix
Just picked up some 17" Acura TL rims for a great price. 140$ for the 4 rims, they're already powdercoated gunmetal and I'd say they're 7/10 condition. Sooo pumped to get rid of my stock 15" steelies. They just need new rubber and Honda center caps

Heres my pathetic attempt at MSPainting the wheels onto my car. If you blur your eyes it works well ;)

RrEUdiC.jpg

I think it's gonna look great

That's a score! Man, I wish I could find nice wheels that cheap! hahaha. Hey, is the Rideau canal frozen yet? I want a beaver tail!

Was walking to my car in a parking lot today and had some guy in a stock '13 LX 5spd pull up to me and yell 'what kinda wheels are those?!?!'

I told him and he was just so impressed with all the little things I've added to my LX, and wanted to know how I did it all. I told him they're all just cheap little OEM cosmetic mods bought through the dealer and he got all excited, said my car inspired him to start modding his a little. I explained what all the parts were called and how much they all were from the dealer

Then I was like 'hey you want something?' he was confused and I went to my trunk and pulled out my spare black delrin FatBoy shiftknob that I had taken off a week earlier. I was like this will match your black interior better than my grey one and hes like 'I can have this?!?!?' I was like yup and installed it for him for free. Man the guy was so excited.

Felt so good to have someone appreciate my car in real life for the first time, and felt even better to give some random dude a gift

Back