Mike's boosted build

Picked up some Mother's Nulens to try out.View attachment 59170
I don't know if their kit has any type of UV protectant/sealant you put on last? If it doesn't, you may want to pick up some jet seal or something similar to block UV. Once you start "fixing" the light, it no longer has the outer film on the plastic lens to protect it from just yellowing again in say a year or whatever.

Go to like 11:00 min if this link doesn't work.

View: https://youtu.be/BGQEHhxXYoc?t=669

a year + later

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNZZkPa_u1w

Looks like you went over the 7000 is that good for car? I don't think, I usually hit 6000 rpm in the srt-4 -just pass inspection going to list it for sale.:paper::pianodance:

Looks like you went over the 7000 is that good for car? I don't think, I usually hit 6000 rpm in the srt-4 -just pass inspection going to list it for sale.:paper::pianodance:
most tuners with hondata push the redline towards 7800 ish rpm from stock.

@webby I believe it has the UV protection in it. If not I'll hold off until i get some.

@sunofwolf it is ok the rev the motor to 7,800 safely as long as it is tuned. With basic bolt on such as exhaust manifold, intake manifold, intake system, exhaust you can make power up to 7,500 and even with a good tune you can pull out power in the top end. Look at vittuned forum he has a lot of dyno runs also Derrick Robinson shows tons of dyno runs of K24.

Yep, that looks good. It has UV protection stuff in the description, so give that a shot for sure.

I did something wrong. The first time I used my mini power drill(on low) to sand and it caused scorch marks. So on the second side I did it by hand all though it came out looking much better it still looks hazy.

Ah man that sucks. Well, I’m guessing it got too hot in one spot. Well, depending on how bad it is, you could save it by doing some wetsanding with some various grades of really fine sandpaper? You happen to have any stuff like 1000-2000 grit paper?

Yea I had some 1500 and 3000 I might try again tomorrow morning it was on the 90s when I tried so it might work better when it is cooler.

Back