MMA Talk

It was a wow kick from Belfort that's for sure because he's not known for that
Yeah, definitely. I didn't expect that at all. If Rockhold didn't crouch down, Belfort would have landed the kick on his shoulder.

971679_10151630649401276_771647207_n.jpg

Those heavy weights.
969611_10151641027236276_728397906_n.jpg

261675_10151641021316276_1882906164_n.jpg

*Title changed*

I decided to watch the facebook prelims (on Youtube) and this guy on the 1st fight probably lost half a pint of blood so far. Lol.

What's with these spinning hook kicks? JDS's knockout was so unexpected. Lol.

Don't know why Bigfoot got a title shot when he was only riding a 2 fight win streak. Cain is on another level, Bigfoot is not title contention worthy

Gahh I really gotta check this thread more damn taps talk doesn't bump it to the top of my "participated" list. Anyways I agree on Bigfoot not being in the same class. But I'm equally upset about JDS getting a third shot ALREADY. Granted he is the only real contender right now with overreem getting knocked out but Cain DESTROYED him last fight. Velasquez> rest of heavyweight division

I don't think JDS will beat Cain the next fight. Cain is too good.

Uriah hall has been slated to fight nick ring next opinions? It's a very good striking match in the making :D

Uriah better keep his composure up or he'll lose due to stage fright. Lol.

Uriah better keep his composure up or he'll lose due to stage fright. Lol.
Eh there's no pressure on him now. There were people talking about him getting a contender after he won TUF. That's never happened to a TUF guy yet. He will perform much better this time

Yeah, hopefully. We'll see how good Uriah's chin is when exchanging punches with Ring.

Back